Olivia Rodrigo on Rumored Taylor Swift Feud: "I Don't Have Beef with Anyone"

Plus, the TikTok-famous Kindle Paperwhite changed my reading habits for good
Created for sajanram.shrestha1@blogger.com |  Web Version
September 15, 2023
CONNECT WITH MARIE CLAIRE FacebookTwitterInstagramYoutube
SIGN UP ⋅   WEBSITE
First Up
A Note From Emma Childs, MC's Style Editor
(Courtesy of Emma Childs)
Happy Fashion Month to all those who celebrate! This past week was New York City’s turn hosting runways and events—which means my brain is overflowing with inspiration, my feet are throbbing from running around in heels, and I’m overdue for some catch-up on all the great pieces written by team MC. 
 
First up on my to-read list is this excellent and thorough guide to J. Crew’s September collection, curated by our resident shopping connoisseur, E-Commerce Editor Julia Marzovilla. On the beauty beat, I’ll be diving into this report on what to know about dissolving fillers and our Beauty Editor, Samantha Holender’s, conversation with Sex Education star Emma Mackey’s new ambassadorship with Burberry Goddess. Oh, and speaking of: I’m also getting into this detailed explainer on the hit Netflix show’s fourth and final season (what will happen to Otis and the gang? I need to know!). 
Must Read
The Best Street Style Looks From NYFW
The best looks outside of the shows.
Read More
Celeb Spot
In My Cart
Kasey Ballet Flat
When I wasn’t traipsing around New York Fashion Week in cute but horribly uncomfortable heels (when will I learn?), I was wearing these adorable flats from Sam Edelman. With their squishy footbed, they offer some much-needed pillowy soft support. Plus, they closely resemble a pair of Khaite flats I’ve been eyeing for months but could never commit to due to their eye-popping price tag. SHOP IT
In My Feed
All The Best Looks From 2023 The MTV VMAs Red Carpet
Olivia Rodrigo, Megan Thee Stallion, and Selena Gomez are all in attendance.
Read More
Power Pick
The TikTok-Famous Kindle Paperwhite Changed My Reading Habits For Good
I'm reading more (and faster) now than ever before.
Read More
Sign Up  |    Update Profile  |    Unsubscribe
Privacy Policy  |    Cookies Policy  |    Terms and Conditions
CONTACT US: FEEDBACK  |    ADVERTISE
Future US LLC ©
135 W 41st St. New York, NY 10036

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana Republic Is Collaborating With a Major Fashion Label

A Note From Jenny Hollander, MC's Digital Director | Kate Middleton Just Put Her New Curtain Bangs on Full Display | A...

Search This Blog

Pages