Vanilla Perfumes Got a Modern Upgrade

A Note From Deena Campbell, MC's Beauty Director | Queen Camilla Details Exactly What Her Last Meal on Earth Would Be | Angelina Jolie Hired Her 15-Year-Old Daughter Vivienne to Be Her Assistant
Created for sajanram.shrestha1@blogger.com |  Web Version
August 18, 2023
CONNECT WITH MARIE CLAIRE FacebookTwitterInstagramYoutube
SIGN UP ⋅   WEBSITE
First Up
A Note From Deena Campbell, MC's Beauty Director
(Courtesy of Deena Campbell)
I just returned from indulging in relaxation at Martha’s Vineyard and admittedly I’m not ready for Summer to end. After a week of drinking morning coffee along the shore, hiking countless miles along seaside cliffs, and binging on lobster rolls, I need at least two more months of fun in the sun. Or at the very least, another long flight where I can dive deeper into our August Book Club pick. Have you read it yet? It’s so good.

Vacation aside, can I let you in on a little secret? I’m still recovering from seeing Beyoncé in concert. Last month was my fourth time (!) seeing her live in action, but it never gets old! Indeed, summer 2023 has been good to me.

On a more serious note, Maui is heavy on my mind. The devastation left from the wildfires is truly heartbreaking. If you feel inclined, here's how you can help.

I’m not sure where the final weeks of Summer will take me (I’m lying—all end-of-summer roads to NY Fashion week, back to school season, and yes, pumpkin spice lattes) but I know for sure I'm leaning into peace and positivity.

Enjoy your weekend!
Must Read
Queen Camilla Details Exactly What Her Last Meal on Earth Would Be
She opened up about it to her son, food critic Tom Parker-Bowles.
Read More
Celeb Spot
Angelina Jolie Hired Her 15-Year-Old Daughter Vivienne to Be Her Assistant
"Viv reminds me of my mother in that she isn't focused on being the center of attention but in being a support to other creatives."
Read More
In My Cart
Bombas Ankle Socks
I’m admittedly late on jumping on the Bombas bandwagon, but I despise wearing socks. I like my toes to be free, not smothered in cotton. These bad boys are the real deal. They’re super soft, very comfortable and the moisture-wicking cotton blend feels snug, without that weird bunching feeling. SHOP IT.
Beauty & Wellness
Vanilla Perfumes Got a Modern Upgrade—8 Scents I Swear By
Leave the sugary sweet body sprays in the early aughts.
Read More
Need to Know
This Jewelry Trend Is Making Me Reconsider Statement Necklaces
This season's take is miles more mature and refined.
Read More
Worth It
Sign Up  |    Update Profile  |    Unsubscribe
Privacy Policy  |    Cookies Policy  |    Terms and Conditions
CONTACT US: FEEDBACK  |    ADVERTISE
Future US LLC ©
135 W 41st St. New York, NY 10036

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana Republic Is Collaborating With a Major Fashion Label

A Note From Jenny Hollander, MC's Digital Director | Kate Middleton Just Put Her New Curtain Bangs on Full Display | A...

Search This Blog

Pages